WRAAP’ Cruisin For Kids Charity Car Raffle
1st Grand Prize 2018 Mitsubishi Mirage
2nd Prize $1000.00
3rd Prize $500.00
For Ticket Purchase please call WRAAP @ 910.392.6007 or online at www.nc-wraap.com
Deadline to Enter Nov 3, 2018
WRAAP’ Cruisin for Kids Charity Car Raffle drawing will be held at (3pm) at Cape Fear Community College, (CFCC) Schwartz Center, 610 N. Front St., Wilmington NC on Nov. 10, 2018.
- Grand Prize and Bonus Drawings will take place at 3pm at Cape Fear Community College, CFCC Schwartz Center, 610 N. Front St., Wilmington NC on Nov. 10, 2018. First prize in the WRAAP’ “Cruisin For Kids Charity Car Raffle” Grand Prize is a brand new automatic 2018 Mitsubishi Mirage at D&E Mitsubishi Wilmington NC, Second Prize-$1000.00, Third Prize-$500.00.
- Any ticket purchased, and money turned in after the closure of the raffle will not be returned to the buyer. All tickets are recorded in the order in which they are received.
- The purchase price of one raffle ticket is $10. Ticket payment can be made by calling 910.392.6007 or online at www.nc-wraap.com. Only approved certified checks will only be accepted for (event sponsorships only) and should be made payable to “WRAAP Inc. and mailed to: WRAAP, Inc., PO Box 4845, Wilmington NC 28406. Upon receipt of either a certified check, or a completed on-line ticket payment confirmation then ticket(s) will be mailed within 15 working days. If an entrant’s certified check or credit card is dishonored by the bank, the entry certificate will be declared invalid. Any dishonored check will be considered an invalid entry and the entrant will be notified by mail.
- Ticket Payments or Event Sponsorships Packages are not tax-deductible contributions. All ticket purchases are final and non-refundable.
- The WRAAP’ Cruisin for Kids Charity Car Raffle officially runs from February 1, 2018 to Nov 3, 2018.
- The WRAAP’ Cruisin for Kids Charity Car Raffle drawing will be held at 3pm at Cape Fear Community College, CFCC Schwartz Center, 610 N. Front St., Wilmington NC on Nov. 10, 2018. The purchaser of the grand prize or, bonus drawings winning ticket(s) do not have to be present to win.
- Only one name may be stated on the ticket registration form. The winner(s) must be a legal resident(s) of the United States and must provide their Social Security number(s). Delivery of the prize will be made solely by the entrant. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant party entry to secure and or obtains the prize(s) in their possession within two weeks upon Drawing.
- Ticket Purchasers must be 18 years of age.
- Names of the winner(s) will be available to all media forms including tv, radio, promotional materials, as well as, the winner’s photo spot on the WRAAP’s website (www.nc-wraap.com) for a minimum of 12 months after the end of the raffle.
- Winner must take delivery from the D&E Mitsubishi Wilmington NC within two weeks of the drawing.
- Winner is not responsible for the licensing, registration, and all other fees, and local, state and federal taxes, including without limitation all applicable sales, use, luxury, income and special taxes. WRAAP, Inc. DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING THE MANUFACTURER.
- The decision of WRAAP, Inc. shall be final on all matters concerning the drawing(s).
- The purchase of tickets for this raffle is void where prohibited by law.
- Changes to these rules may be made at anytime; all changes made by WRAAP, Inc. are final and will be posted on this website.
- All vehicle insurance requirements must be met prior to vehicle redemption. Prize winner must be over the age of 18. Prize winner is not responsible for all applicable state sales tax and registration fees. In addition, it is the sole responsibility of the prize winner to understand and abide by all federal, state, local or foreign tax laws that may apply in connection with receipt of the Prize. The prize winner may be required to complete certain Internal Revenue Service (“IRS”) tax information reporting forms before receiving the Prize and WRAAP, Inc. may be required to provide information regarding the winner’s receipt of the Prize to the IRS. One (1) prize winner will be awarded. A winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries. The actual odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Not eligible to employees of WRAAP, Inc., Ticket Agents, and or immediate family members of WRAAP Staff, Board of Directors, and ticket agents.